Thursday, September 9, 2010

NO Movie Tonight

Okay guys I think it's best to cancel the movie night tonight. There is just too much going on in the city with the Saints game and parades etc. Of course you are still free to watch it "sans me" but then you won't get to hear all the wildly interesting things I have to say about the Batman and the Joker (as an old comic book geek as well as a philosopher, I could ramble ad infinitum...oh how fun).

In any case, I will go to the library and see if there is a more comfortable venue for us to watch stuff. I have a ton of other movies I want to watch with you guys so if the Dark Knight is a "no go" at least next time we will have everything set up way in advance. Also if there are any other movies you think may be relevant to the subjects we are discussing in class, just let me know.

Have fun tonight guys and see you tomorrow,
Dr. Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment